RECALL OF OFFICERS
A. International Officers
1. Any Officer of the Union, either with or without cause, may be recalled and removed from office by action of the Board of Directors.
a. For the purpose of recall, Members of the Board of Directors representing seventy-five percent (75%) of the members in good standing shall constitute a quorum.
b. Recall shall require the affirmative vote of the members of the Board of Directors representing a majority of the members in good standing who are represented by the Directors voting.
c. Such recalled Officers upon recall shall be divested immediately of all authority, prestige, rights and responsibilities pertaining to that office. A recalled Officer shall be entitled to thirty (30) days pay provided the recall is not for federal or criminal violations.
2. Recall of any Officer may also be accomplished in the following manner:
If twenty-five percent (25%) of the active members in good standing petition the International Secretary-Treasurer of the Union requesting a recall of any said Officers, it shall be the duty of the International Secretary-Treasurer to circulate such a recall ballot to all active members. If the International Secretary-Treasurer is the Officer whose recall is being requested, it shall be the duty of the International President to circulate such a recall ballot. Such ballots shall be returned to the Ballot Certification Committee within twenty-eight (28) days and a count date shall be specified thereon. Recall shall require a two-thirds (2/3) vote of all active members in good standing voting in such recall election. The Ballot Certification Committee shall certify the results of such election to the Officers, the Board of Directors, and the membership. When such recall is accomplished, such recalled Officer shall immediately be divested of all authority, prestige and rights commensurate with that office. A recalled Officer shall be entitled to thirty (30) days pay provided the recall is not for federal or criminal violations.
B. Master Executive Council Officers
1. Any Officer of the Master Executive Council may be removed from office at any time, either with or without cause, by a majority vote of the Master Executive Council conducted on a roll call basis, provided that in the case of a single Council airline, a Master Executive Council Officer may only be removed as prescribed in Section C. of this Article.
2. A member of the Master Executive Council may be removed from membership on the Master Executive Council as a result of action taken pursuant to Section C. of this Article.
3. An affirmative vote for removal of an Officer of the Master Executive Council shall not remove the Officer from membership on the Master Executive Council if this Officer is still qualified for membership thereon as an Officer of a Local Council.
4. When a Master Executive Council President is removed from office, the Master Executive Council may elect a new President at that meeting or apply Article VII.C.3.
C. Local Council Officers
At a Local Council meeting, which has been called to consider, among other things, a recall, (recall requires a petition in accordance with Article III.D.9 that is signed by 30% of the Active Members in Good Standing, and notice in accordance with Article III.D.4.) such Local Council, by a majority vote of the members present, may request the International Secretary-Treasurer of the Union to initiate and circulate a ballot among the active members in good standing of such Local Council for the removal of a Local Council Officer. Said ballot shall be mailed within fifteen (15) days of the request thereof. The International Secretary-Treasurer of the Union, upon completion of such balloting, shall certify to the Local Executive Council and the Local Council the results of such vote. Should a Local Council Officer facing recall resign prior to the completion of said recall, such resignation shall be effective immediately or no later than the end of the existing month. The recall process shall not halt until such time as said resignation is effective.