MARCH 17, 2016 - Over 300 Flight Attendants from across the industry descended on Capitol Hill to Rally for Rest. Flight Attendants from the Association of Flight Attendants-CWA, International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, and the Transport Workers Union joined together to Fight for 10. They visited all 541 Congressional offices to advocate for these provisions.
- FAA Fatigue Risk Management Plan
- Mechanical (non-chemical) Disinsection on Commercial Flights
- Human Trafficking Awareness Training
- Ban on Voice Communications in Flight
- No Knives on Planes
- FAA Review of Evacuation Certification Standards.