PO Box 79797
Baltimore, MD 21279-0797
Definition from Columbia Encyclopedia: promissory note: unconditional written promise to pay a certain sum of money at a definite time to bearer or to a specified person on his order. Promissory notes are generally used as evidence of debt.
AFA offers flight attendants with past due accounts the ability to set up a payment plan that will keep the member in good standing while making payments.
Please contact the AFA Membership Services Department to set up a promissory agreement. 800-424-2401 EXT 707
Promissory Agreement Rules:
- The flight attendant must be on Dues Check Off (payroll deduction)
- All payments must be made directly to AFA (see above), this amount will NOT be deducted from your paycheck
- The signed agreement must be returned to our office by the date given on the letter along with the first payment
- A payment must be made each month. You will not receive a statement for this amount.
- If a flight attendant defaults on the agreement, the total amount will be due. A second promissory agreement will not be offered for the same past due amount
- Invoices will not be sent that reflect the payment plan
Please read your entire agreement, make a copy for your records, sign it and return it with your first payment in the self addressed postage paid envelope.