Call Congress

Call Congress


Call 202-224-3121 to be transferred by the Capitol Switchboard or call your Representative and Senator directly.

Contact Your Representative in the U.S. Congress

You can send an e-mail to your elected officials using the websites for the U.S. House of Representatives or the U.S. Senate.  If you don’t know how to find the website of your Representative or Senator, here’s how to find it:

Identify Your Representatives in the U.S. Congress

Sample Script

I’m calling to encourage my representative to sign on to the Lipinski, Dold, Pallone, Emmer, and Israel letter. Gulf carriers are flooding the aviation market through subsidies from their governments in violation of the Open Skies Agreement. Every flight that U.S. carriers are forced to drop due to this unfair competition costs 800 U.S. jobs. Save my job. Sign the letter.

Thank you.

News Desk

Latest News

See All »

Media Releases

See All »

Latest Tweets

Union Plus Benefits

union-plus.jpgUnion Plus Benefits for AFA-CWA Members!
AFA-CWA members are automatically eligible for the following Union Plus benefits and discounts.

More benefits »